Property development and planning
The Director of Azurra Migration is also a qualified Australian Town Planner. He has many years of experience in urban planning and property development. Our subsidiary company, Azurra Projects provides the following services related to property development.
- Due diligence investigation. As it is often said, well begun is half done! Choosing the best possible project is an essential starting point to a successful property development investment. Conversely, without a comprehensive and accurate due diligence, one is very likely to acquire land that is constrained by environmental or heritage restrictions, or infrastructure serviceability, which in turn impacts project return or even viability. The due diligence investigation service provided by Azurra Projects includes a thorough analysis of land use permissibility, yield potential, development standards, environmental and heritage restrictions, and the availability of essential services such as power, reticulated water and sewer, telecommunication and gas, etc. We can also look into the sales history and market comparison of recent sales or on-the-market properties in the same location with similar conditions, to enable you to make an informed purchase.
- Planning assessment and development application. Azurra Projects is experienced in subdivision and development applications for projects of various sizes. We can prepare and submit subdivision and development applications for clients, and follow through the process to ensure a timely approval. After the approvals are obtained, we can also advise clients on how the conditions of approval are to be satisfied in order to obtain clearance.
- Development management. Many overseas investors would like to develop their own projects, but face challenges including unfamiliarity with local legislation and practice. Azurra Projects has extensive experience in managing developments of various types and sizes. We are able to design appropriate project plans for clients according to their objectives, and manage developments from inception through to completion.
- Real estate investment. Azurra has a good relationship with a number of mainstream Perth developments, which enables us to recommend properties for investors to purchase directly from developers.
- Business opportunities. Azurra has access to some high quality businesses that are on the market for sale, some of which may qualify for investment requirements for visa purposes.
Contact Azurra Migration for further information.